compensation: $1200 - $1400 Average employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are expanding our operation out of Grottoes, VA and have 1 sleeper position open that we want to domicile in Hagerstown, MD and will get you home 1-2 times through the week and home on Friday. Yearly mileage increase. Starting pay of .48 CPM!!!!We deliver 1 stop loads that are no touch and 98% drop and hook. Drivers average $1200- $1400 wk. Park close/at home. $2500 Sign On Bonus until 2-31-2018
1. Low Cost Insurance - This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP plan which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - The waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following only 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out - Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K Match -We have implemented a percentage employer match for all employees.
Full Benefits: Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K matching, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance
MAKE $.42/mile to start(up to $60,000+ per year!)
* You will have one of the weekend days to drive every week.
*Fuel Bonus earns an additional $.005 - $.02 per mile
*Hourly Delay Pay
Full Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401K, Short and Long term Disability, Life Insurance
Weekly Direct Deposit
Late Model Volvo Trucks
Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
Must have one year verifiable experience.
Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
No felony convictions within past 7 years.
No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past 5 years.
No careless or reckless driving convictions within past 5 years.
The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers