QR Code Link to This Post
PROJECT: Miscellaneous Roadway & Shoulder Maintenance Work District 6
BIDS DUE September 11 @ 12:00 Noon
CONTACT: Jay Stan, Estimator show contact info
Phone / show contact info
This work includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete sidewalk, sidewalk ramps. (may include plain, stamped and/or colored concrete).
2. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete curb, combination concrete curb and gutter, hot mix asphalt curb, brick, stone or concrete pavers for sidewalk, and median or island treatments.
3. Repair, remove and/or construct concrete for encasement of inlet grates, hot mix asphalt shoulders, driveway aprons, drainage swales, and other hot mix asphalt road edge and shoulder treatments.
4. Repair, remove and/or construct landscape retaining walls.
5. Repair, remove and/or construct special stamped crosswalks and special pedestrian hand railing
6. Repair or replace culvert pipes and inlets.
7. Repair or construct wingwalls and headwalls.
8. Repair Jersey Barrier.
9. Place riprap at drainage structures or in ditch lines.
10. Cleaning existing inlets, ditch lines, and pipes – (manual or mechanical).
11. Establishing vegetation.
12. Berm removal.
13. Concrete roadway repair and surface friction treatment
Harbel, Inc. seeks MBE/DBE/WBE Subcontractors and Suppliers for: Temporary Traffic Controls (561990), Laborers (813930), Temporary Help (561320), Temporary Traffic Signs (561990), Stone & Concrete (212311) & (327320), Concrete Forming (238190), Rebar (331221), Concrete Curing (238290), and Wire Mesh (332618), Landscaping (561730)
The complete proposal book can be viewed at:
▪ Our website www.thebeltgroup.com Username: HB19040 / Password: 424D61422
▪ Our Office @ 11521 Milnor Avenue / Cumberland, MD 21502
We encourage proposals from small business concerns, veteran-owned small business concerns, service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns, HUBZone small business concerns, disadvantaged business concerns, woman owned business concerns and minority business concerns. Harbel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employment Firm.